Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 New Year's Resolutions

1. Declutter and organize - BEFORE the baby comes.

I need to get this house ready. That means crazy organization of everything. And I actually want it done this week (while I'm off of work).

2. Make a schedule and stick to it.

This is for everything - plan meals, exercise on certain days of the week, do certain chores, etc. We have to be disciplined and keep ourselves in order to have Little Woman on a schedule.

That is all! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I will get our pictures up eventually - obviously, I'm busy cleaning and organizing right now:)

4 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I need to start making a meal planning schedule and stick to it too!

Unknown said...

Love being organized and having a plan! Best wishes to you and your family in the New Year!

Melissa said...

Great pick's!

I feel like the more I organize the more cluttered it feels.. oh the joys of pregnancy hormones he he!

Kelly said...

Both are awesome resolutions! Do you want to come declutter our home before our baby comes?? :-)