I posted the pictures from the baby shower last weekend, but I never got around to posting the pictures from Sunday.
Sunday, on our way home, we went to see our oldest niece, Lexi, play basketball. After we went to lunch with Bill's parents, his sister April, her husband Jim and Lexi.
It was fun to see her play! The team is way out of their league, but she did great. She was the only one on her team to score.
As for the pregnancy, everything is going according to schedule. I've been feeling pretty good, except for just being so tired. I started some foot/ankle/calf swelling at the end of this week, so that hasn't been much fun. She is definitely growing! I can feel her everywhere!
Right now we are pediatrician shopping and getting our bags ready for the hospital. Only 6 weeks or so to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment