Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First Month

I can't believe my baby is a month old already!


Here are some updated pictures from the last couple weeks. She is well over 8lbs and VERY active!

Going to her first non-check up doctor's appointment in her onesie from meme

All dressed up to meet Paw Paw! How cute are smocked dresses and bonnets?? I LOVE babies dressed like babies! She has years to be a little girl, just a short while to be a baby!

This is my favorite nightgown of her's - soo sweet!


Yup! I DO love her!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Just precious!

Celina Gonzales said...

omg I think she's cuter than Angel! I want to see her in person so bad! haha

Anonymous said...

Love it! She is precious! - Tammy L.

Anonymous said...

Cel, Angel is pretty freaking cute! IDK about that!! Can't wait to see you guys either:)