Yesterday we celebrated the unofficial end of summer with a trip to the pool. It was absolutely the most fun L has ever had! She was running around and talking to all of the kids and playing peek-a-boo. She even got caught under the water bucket when it dumped and didn't cry!
Bill and I had fun, too, and just decided we should get out and get some sun more. Way to wait to the last minute on that, huh?
Today is L's first day at her Mother's Day Out program. This is the best I could do on a picture this morning, she did not want to be still:
Busy girl!
With her temporary back pack that I girlied up with the initial sticker Uncle Josh bought her.
Big cheese!
Drop off was pretty brutal. The sweet director called me and gave me an update that she was no longer crying, so praying she enjoys the rest of her day. I, on the other hand, am totally lost with out her. I did get my car cleaned and picked up a couple items at party city for a baby shower. Now I'm toying with the idea of going to the gym. As much as I should clean, I just can't stay here without her:(
Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!

1 comment:
Omg...the smocking...I die, so cute!
Post a Comment