A few weeks ago we squeezed in some Easter pics. Enjoy the cuteness!
I'm sorry. The kid is gorgeous!
This one is my favorite, haha
So her!
Thanks Andee and Angela!
PS, I will also be counting this as my Trendy Tot Tuesday post, Easter addition. I am BIG on traditional for Easter, thus the smocked dress. It has pearl beads sewn in the smocking, so we coordinated with a pearl bracelet, white bow, white patent shoes and ruffle socks (of course)













7 comments:
I love the bunny pictures! So cute!
LOVE the smocking too! My daughter wears smocked several times a week!
She looks gorgeous! And I love her feeding the bunny a carrot! :-)
Do you ever order from this and that for kids? They have a website and Facebook page. So cute and very affordable!
Thanks:) I like that one too!
Never has a dress looked so cute!! She is completely precious!
They had a real bunny? I bet that was so amazing to a kid! She looks gorgeous :)
Post a Comment