Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday

As I mentioned before, we had a lot of extended family in town for the wedding. This meant a lot of extended family to celebrate Easter with us!

Vicki always does over the top, and this year was no different. A scavenger hunt and an egg hunt. The kids had a blast!

The yard was set up as nice as a park. The kids had a kickball field, trampoline, sand box, play kitchen and climber/slide to choose from (and I'm sure I left something out!).

Leighton spend the first half of the party sleeping, much to Lexi's chagrin. She was ready to put some comfortable clothes on! We did finally get her up and fed and ready for some pictures. Well, sort of ready;-)


 









Then there was play time! Someone was a big fan of the sand box and pinwheel flowers!





And scavenger and egg hunt. She didn't totally get the excitement in this, but she played along for a bit.




And she definitely enjoyed the spoils after:)


Hope everyone had a happy resurrection weekend!

No comments: