Monday, October 12, 2009

My Husband is a Bigger Dork than I am

We all know I can be a huge goofball. Bill has surpassed me by far! I asked if he'd buy me a Bucee's t-shirt when he stopped at the one on 45 on his way to Dallas last week. He didn't. But to make up for being cranky while he was gone, he bought us each a t-shirt on the way back...and matching pj pants...and insisted I take pictures and post them our blog. As in, he's asked at least 5 times since yesterday if I put the pictures up yet. As much as he complains about my facebooking, blogging and twittering, he sure gets offended if I don't share his good deeds with the world! LOL. So here it is, a couple of dorks in their dorky pjs.


1 comment:

Amberkaiy Photography said...

Nice PJs Holly. Bill did a great job!