Sunday, January 10, 2010

Noah is 4

Today was Noah's fourth birthday!! To celebrate we took him shopping at Petco. It was animal adoption day, so we also got to let him play with some other furry children. Our favorite was a 6 month old shitzu, but she wasn't up for adoption:( Here are some pics from our day:


Noah testing out a toy


Emma loves Noah


 

The rest of the weekend was good, too. We went out to dinner with friends on Friday night, I shopped all day yesterday and last night we cooked and had a few people over. The highlight of the weekend (other than Noah's birthday, of course) is that I ordered Bill a new wedding band. It is much flashier than his old one and should arrive around Valentine's Day. I'll be sure to post pics when it does!
 

Free Signature Generator




1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwww. What a cutie cute fur baby!