We recently had a coating put on our cement patio - it's awsome (hit me up if you're interested, Kevin does wonders!).
Needless to say, it had to be broken in.
Jen and Mike are in the designing stages of their dream backyard, so last weekend (at Jen's house) we planned to have the crew meet up again at our house to check out the new design.
Just keep in mind we are in the early stages also:)
Eric and AnnMarie checking each other out. So sorry I didn't get more pictures of Eric in the house, but I was laughing too hard to take any! He was dancing and giving high-fives! Too cute!
Gracie and Matt
Matthew and AnnMarie
Jacque and AnnMarie - hard to get a picture of the whole family at once:)
Cathy and David
Jen, me and Noah (descreetly sleeping on my lap)
Mike and Jen
Us!
Lots of pictures (of course), and all the girls (that aren't mommies) get to sleep in today because it's FFA day and there's no school!
However my idea of sleeping in is 7am, apparently. Note to self, you're not 23. There's nothing to be ashamed of there.
Well, we have a BIG weekend ahead and will update when it is all over!
I'm going get get shredded;=) Have a great day!

Free Signature Generator









2 comments:
Your patio looks awesome! Who did you get to do it? James and I are in the planning stages of redo-ing our patio too, and looks like your guy did a GREAT job. We would really like to at least start getting our backyard together this summer....now I just need to find the time :)
Our friend Kevin did it! It's a great product and he can do any kind of "stone" you want. The pattern and color are your choice! They can do floors, patios, counter tops, backsplashes, showers, you name it! He's the best! Just email me and I'll send you his number.
Post a Comment