Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy, Busy Weekend

We had such a busy weekend!

Friday night we had big plans for date night. If you know us at all, you know how hard it is for us to leave the house on Friday nights.

We grabbed Subway and rented a movie, lol. It was The Blind Side.

Yes, we are the last house hold in America to have seen it. We're behind.

But, it was awesome! Bill wanted to watch it twice. No dice, Buddy! I's gots to get my beauty sleep.

Saturday Jen had a Southern Living at Home brunch.

Make mimosas, and I will come.



Cathy, Jen and I.
While taking this picture we briefly discussed a Puerto Vallarta repeat. Will keep you posted;-)


Too much fun was had, too much money was spent. I will be hosting one at my house in June. Be there.

Saturday night we headed to The Woodlands to watch my godchild, Sage, kick some major ass in AAU tournament. Kid scored 16 points in one game. I heart him.



We also spent sometime with Kallie, one of my other godchildren (and Sage's niece). I heart her, too:)

How funny is she? Treating me like a recliner...haha


Sunday was the long-anticipated baby shower for Robin. Such a good time. Pasta, wine and dessert. I was in heaven:)

Cake table - delicious!!





Robin looks fabulous and London is growing like a weed! Missy is going to make the BEST big sister!

Hope you all had a great weekend! My semester of grad school is officially over. My house is clean! Yea!! Hoping for more of that!

Have a great week!

Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

No comments: