September 2nd marked the official 4 year anniversary of the day we were married.
Bill and I eloped at a B&B in Hot Springs Arkansas on Labor Day weekend after a mere 5 months of dating.
Many thought we were crazy. Many were right! But I know then like I know now, that he is the man God intended for me.
Here lately more than ever he has proven that. We have had some major life changes and he has taken them in stride. He has been there to take care of me and help with things around the house.
He's been attentive, kind and caring in a way I wouldn't have thought possible for a man.
I so appreciate him and I am so proud to be his wife.
So here are a few highlights of our time together...
Early days of dating...had to get him approved by the friends (specifically Andee and JD!)
Bill playing washers with the family (and meeting them for the first time!)
Us at Court and Dusty's engagement party (shortly after we were engaged)
Our wedding
Buying our first home
Our first Christmas
The time we both cut off our hair!
Attending one of many golf tournaments together
A more recent of us at Easter with family
But of all the things we've shared together this new adventure is sure to be the most exciting of all....








9 comments:
OMG!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you :)
And Happy Anniversary too!
I am so happy for you both!! I have happy tears!
I am so happy for the both of you Congratulation............
Congrats Holly! So happy for you. What a blessing.
Thanks! We are VERY excited:)
HOLLY!!! Congratulations, girl! Can't wait to tell Daniel! You're going to have to change the name of your blog now, ya know?! : ) So excited for you.
I remember going to pick out your wedding dress with you and Steph and now you are having a baby! I get choked up just thinking about it! I hope you know how special you are to me :) and I can't wait to see you as a mommy!
Holly! Congratulations!!
What exciting news and also what a great post! Thank you for sharing it!
Did you change your blog design? I like it!
I heart you, too, Mercy:)
Yes, the addition of baby on the way made the "no kids" part of the design obsolete - so I redid the whole thing!
Post a Comment